Monday, August 29, 2011

Goodbye summer holidays...







































You may be surprised when I tell you the dinner was entirely without animal products. EVEN this delicious steak you see! Did I intrigue you?


Here is the recipe (very quickly because I need to sleep):



  • fry a chopped onion and a garlic clove in olive oil
  • slice a big piece of seitan and add to the pan when the onions are brown
  • add asian vegetable and fruit sauce and fry it some more
  • because I hadn't any herbs I just added another chopped garlic clove and took it off the heat pretty soon after, so I  had a lot of the flavour left

We served it with baked potatoes and hummus with sundried tomatoes; everyone said they
wanted to return just to eat this good again.

1 comment:

  1. PERO QUE BONITAS FOTOS!!! me encanta el enfoque que les has dado y claro la cena una pinta... uhmmm impresionante!!

    ReplyDelete