Friday, April 06, 2012

Easter weekend and time for the next series of @fatmumslims challenge photos


 If you want to know more about the photo-a-day challenge you find all details here.

2.colour




























Spontaneous gathering of bright colours in my kitchen sink


3.mail







































My mailbox, which on my flickr site has had the honour to be invited to www.rustymailbox.blogspot.com.
Thank you, rustymailbox guy, but again: this mailbox is NOT rusty! It's just painted in a rusty shade of brown. Any suggestions for a more attractive colour?


4.someone who makes you happy

My beautiful children full of life, health and inspiration. 


5.tiny

For me it's the tiniest High Heel ever - a small piece of sliced cabbage fallen down to the floor



 6.lunch







































Delicious Pappa di Pomodoro lunch, which I had together with my daughter in a small  Florentine restaurant. Vik, I'm comiiiing!!




No comments:

Post a Comment